Wrinkles and loose skin can cause the face to lose its youthful appearance. Facial surgery can help to reverse some of these effects and even address any visible defects.
Procedures available at our clinic include:
- Blepharoplasty: This procedure involves removing excess skin in the upper lids or pouches under the eyes. It can also be done for reconstruction or surgical repair of an eyelid.
- Brow lift: Brow lifts help to reduce wrinkle lines that develop across the forehead by correcting sagging skin and tightening the soft tissues in the area.
- Face lift: Wrinkles and excess skin can be dramatically reduced with a face lift procedure. The result is a much more youthful appearance.
- Facial implants: Chin and cheek augmentation can be used to enhance certain features. Using imaging software helps to visualise the new changes with these implants.
- Laser resurfacing: This procedure helps to reduce wrinkles and skin irregularities on the face by using concentrated pulsating beams of light.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty is a procedure that reshapes the nose by enhancing or reduce its size. It can also correct any deformities.
- Fat augmentation: Fat from other parts of the body can be used to augment soft tissues in the face such as the upper and lower lips, and cheeks.
- Otoplasty: Otoplasty is a surgical procedure to reshape the outer ear or correct any deformities. This procedure is common for children and young adults.
Results from facial surgery can potentially be life changing but it is important to set realistic expectations. During the initial consultation, we help answer your questions and provide more details about the procedure. Check out our Gallery and FAQ page for further info.